Reliability Centred Maintenance
Achieving world-class benchmarks Availability, Reliability, Maintainability and Productivity consistently is classified as Operational Excellence. Asset management is the right platform for appropriate analysis and implementing world-class methods to achieve the goal – “Operational Excellence”. One of the methods to achieve “Operational Excellence” is to optimize the maintenance strategy through Reliability Centred Maintenance- complying with SAE JA 1011 standard.
Reliability Centred maintenance is a process to achieve the optimized maintenance strategy of a system of equipment (“What must be done to ensure that the physical asset continues to do what its user want it to do in its present operating context- John Mowbray”) and proper implementation of the analysis.
Understanding the present operating context to evolve a suitable maintenance strategy in order to achieve expected reliability is the real time need for all operations to produce benchmark performance. CODA technology has a well-trained RCM team and each subject matter expert for various engineering disciplines – Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Process; have more than 20 years of field experience and around 10 years of performing & implementing RCM analysis in the Oil and Gas, Gas supply stations and other industries.
Benefits of RCM
- Improve the Reliability of the system / equipment (confidence level of the operation time with no / less failure rate).
- To provide greater Safety and Environmental integrity
- To increase availability
- To reduce the planned maintenance time by eliminating inefficient maintenance tasks.
- Greater maintenance efficiency by achieving less routine maintenance, optimum resource and wrench time.
- To achieve an OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) of world class benchmark a long term goal- (Range 85%and above). OEE= (Performance) X (Availability) X (Quality)
- Opportunity to gain better knowledge of system operations by all the team members involved in the operation and maintenance.